There is Nothing that You Can’t do

Image result for nature relaxing images
Photo Credit: Google Image

A wise man once said, “In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” Find yourself and fulfill your dreams.

by Bianca Cataldo

Feb. 18, 2020

Keep in mind that every moment of your life is the right moment to decide, to change things around, to chase your dreams. It’s never too late, never too early, this moment comes whenever you are ready. Sometimes, however, the difficult part is figuring out who you are and who you want to be.

The issue is that you don’t know what you need in your life, or where you want to be, until you understand who you are. Too many times, I heard people saying they don’t have a dream, they don’t have a passion, they didn’t figure out their path. In fact, everyone has potential, but turning that potential in a career is another story.

What’s worse, many times once people figured out their path, figured out their passion, they start to wonder how am I going to make it, it’s too late, I don’t have the means to make it, am I going to fail, am I going to look like a fool… I saw people giving up on their dreams before trying to pursue them.

What’s stopping you? There is really nothing that you can’t do. To succeed, you just have to find that will and that determination that makes you do what you want to do and move it forward. So how do you find it?

First, Find Yourself

“In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks”. How I interpret it is that going on a walk with nature, you can find an opportunity to gain perspective. In a walk with nature, you are able to think and listen to your inner self. It grounds you.

In this world, a world that pushes people to run, that overwhelms people with information, in this rowdy world, it is difficult to stop and listen to ourselves, but we need to do it. Then, stop. Go on a walk, meditate, do whatever it takes to turn off the volume of the outside world and listen to your inside world. Take control over your mind, over your thoughts.

Ask yourself where do you want to be, what are your talents, what do you enjoy doing, what is that makes you feel free? Find the answer.

And, Fulfill Your Dreams

Once you found that answer, do it. Do what makes you feel free. Learn what it takes to do it, give it one more day, one more month, move it forward, do it without haste, but without a break. You will see that you can make it. If you have that will power, if you have that fire, that passion, if you love to do something, you will make it. It’s up to you, and you can really do it by yourself, more than counting on everybody else.